Media - Press Releases

Sales soar at Muda Reserve

Demand for the Muda Reserve development at Comporta enjoyed an unexpected spike in September turning it into the best month for Vanguard Properties sales.

Muda Reserve is the first project from Vanguard Properties in Comporta. This is an original concept that combines the best of a rural property which is totally inserted in an area of outstanding natural beauty, close to the sea and just over one hour’s drive from Lisbon.

Inspired by a typical Alentejo village, this project with architecture designed by the Saraiva + Associates architects studio, comprises a residential hub surrounded by spacious farm estates which provide unusual levels of privacy.   

The way in which the product was developed, together with the growing prominence of Comporta is hardly unrelated to its success.

According to Luís Roquette, the company’s director of marketing, this growth in interest is down to various factors, namely “the excellent location in Comporta and the innovative concept of the project - this isn’t a tourist resort, it is a new village surrounded by farms - and the natural beauty of the property which features a vast pine forest which extends over a rolling 350 hectare landscape.” 

Contributing towards the interest in the first sales phase in which only plots of land for building are available now, are also, according to Luís Roquette, the extraordinary characteristics of this real estate product: areas of around 5 hectares, a permitted construction area (up to 500m2 per farm + 100m2 of sealed, impermeable areas) and also the fact that the plots have all the infrastructure in place, which all adds up to an unbeatable product offer at Comporta.

The marketing campaign too, undertaken by the marketing team with a focus on the international market, has seen results which reflect the origin of the buyers: around 20% are national while the other 80% come from overseas, particularly the other side of the Atlantic.

Another factor to also take into account is the new reality caused by the pandemic which has led to an increase in rural properties close to Lisbon for a second and even main residential home.

Launched in 2019, Muda Reserve is in the sales phase with only some plots at the Quintas da Aldeia still available of which around 50% have already been sold.


Find out more about Exclusive Apartments. Subscribe to our news.

Please insert your name
Please insert your email Please insert a valid email

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.